Thursday, September 15, 2011

We are family!

Last night Sean told me I had to come look at our boys. I told them they could watch a cartoon before they went to bed & Sean found them cuddled up on the couch together :)

I've felt overwhelmed in my life this past year, but every time I see my boys in moments like this, I feel ok :)

I recently have felt like my life is finally together enough to try to organize my house a little more. Slowly, I'm getting a few things done at a time. It is going to take probably until the day we move though. I've also started working on improving myself in different ways as well. I started comparing the two & realized that the frustrations I feel in changing myself shouldn't be too severe. If it is taking me every day, a little at a time, to organize my house, should my personal transformation be any different? A little at a time, every day, I have to keep working on making myself better & not expect an amazing transformation all at once.
Last night I asked Sam to pick up some scattered toys around the family room. He finally got them all in one place, but couldn't seem to pick them all up at once. I kept telling him that he could take a few, & then come back for the rest- that it wasn't so important if he took them all at once, just that they made it there. I think Heavenly Father is trying to tell me something in those little moments!!

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

When they are here and Joey cries he is only comforted when Sam hugs him. It is seriously adorable!

Julz said...

First I would be happy if my husband cooked something, ANYTHING, ever! You are lucky to have a cooking husband, what a treat! Second, where were you in that hail storm it looks so much colder than the valley. And third, thanks for the kind comments on my blog, sometimes I think I share too much but then I hear from time to time that someone enjoyed it and I am glad I shared. Have a great week end!!!