Friday, September 16, 2011

My helpers

Tonight I tried a new biscuit recipe to go with our pork chops. Sam, the chef, had to help, of course! He loves to stir & pat & mix. He always pushes the chair up to the counter & stands with me. Joey was whining walking around us, when I realized he was probably just lonely on the ground. So I put him up on the chair with Sam, & life has been great ever since :)
After we finished cooking, they watched a little umizoomi on the laptop. Seeing them together on the chairs made me smile.
When Joey saw the camera, he actually stopped to smile.


seriously.. that little chubby face just makes me smile :)!!!!!!
These boys are in desperate need of haircuts!! But I just keep putting it off...soon!!!
Today we went to school at grandmas & the boys got to play with fun toys & Sam got to practice his shapes & colors. Later on in the day Sammy asked me if he could go back to school with Grandma. I guess she is doing something right :)
I was trying to organize some closets & drawers when I found one of Joey's baby toys. It is a sun that plays "you are my sunshine" when you pull a little butterfly down from it. Sam kept playing with it & then soon he started telling me to cry. So I would pretend to cry & then he would pull the string to play the song & he would say- do you feel better now? I'm not sure why he kept doing that, or where he was getting that from. Silly kid!!!

No comments: