To say the boys were getting a little shaggy is an understatement!!! I've been putting off getting their hair cut & putting it off. Several people kept asking me why I don't just cut their hair. They are boys, right? How hard could it be?
I know my mom cut our hair growing up, so I decided to let her be my guide, & go for it!!
Here is Joey's mop before...Joey was ok at first, but slowly, it turned into some serious unhappiness!! Which led to, the not best hair cut in the world. Not the worst, though, thats for sure!
patience wearing thin...
needless to say.. Sean want to have someone help me "fix" Joey's hair.
Sammy did pretty good, once a lolipop was involved.nothing better than hairy lolipop!!!
Sam, checking out his new do.
With how fast these boys hair grows, I'm gonna have to up my cutting skills for sure. Not a bad start! Thanx for all the help mom :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
lollipops and sesame street on the laptop is how I get through my boys haircuts! It's always a hairy adventure!
Post a Comment