notice the beautiful bruise covering Sammy's forehead. Origin... undetermined. Surprising? Not in the least.
This morning Sammy was messing around with something in my room, I can't really remember what. I said- "Sammy, that is mommy's. Please do not play with that."
Sammy: "you mean Julia Johnsons'? "
Me: (laughing) " Yes Sammy, Julia Johnsons!"
this afternoon I was playing around on the floor with the boys & layed down after running around a bit. Sam came over & started touching my face & smiling.
Sammy: "mommy, your shirt is pretty. It has black & it has pretty."
this made me smile very big
Sammy: "your teeth are very pretty. Mommy, you are pretty!"
made.my.day :)
later on...
Sammy: "mommy, I want to be pretty like you"
this boy know how to smooth talk!!!!
how could I ever live without this crazy boy!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
Awww, cute! My son doesn't know my name yet, which is fine, because I like being called "Mom." He'll also come up to me and say "Aww, so cute. You're hair so's shiny!" LOL Mom's sure love their little boys! :)
Post a Comment