Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sowing

Once again in the garden...
On Saturday we realized we didn't have enough corn to plant & when I went to the nursery, they were all out of the kind we had already planted! So I got online & ordered them directly from the company & guess what arrived yesterday? Quick, huh? So after I got off work we went in the back & planted the rest of them together. We are so excited for our little garden!!




Sam helping with the garden,..

ok- I'm editing this post because I showed this video to Sean just now & he told me that Sam is talking in the video--- I ask him twice if he wants to plant corn & Sean says the first time he says yes twice & then after the second time he makes a noise & then says I guess so. It's so funny cause we listened to it a few times & it actually kinda sounds like it ... we just laughed

as a side note:

Sam has started trying to hold his own bottle this week. Nuts! It can get a little frustrating when he thinks that he should be pushing it away & bringing it back to himself whenever he wants. It's also kind of entertaining too.

6 comments:

Janet said...

lookin' good Dad says you want to plant 4 zuchini, DON'T the whole neighborhood will be screaming and running the other way. Corn, hmmmm I ate too much of that last fall and about died from it, so don't eat tooo much!! That baby is just tooo darned cute!! Watch for goose eggs on his head where the bottle lands
lUV
MUM

Hills' Angels said...

Dude, how stinkin' cute is your lil' family?! Sam is getting so big and man, he has the most adorable smile!! Oh, and I can totally empathize with you on the post office there. I've never been so disgruntled in all my life than when I went there. Grr~! Glad to see you guys are doing good!!

Jo Dee said...

he looks right at home in the garden, it must run in his blood!

Wilkerson Family said...

Your garden looks great. I can't wait until it's warm enough to plant here. It'll just be a few pots on the patio, but I'm still excited.

What does the guy who sounds like Drew look like? I'll have to pay more attention when I'm watching House.

Heather K said...

Good for you guys working on a garden. That is crazy you accidentally ran over his greenhouse. Sam is so cute!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

You should post this video on youtube, it made John and I laugh a lot.