Friday, February 6, 2009

Catch up

These past few weeks have been pretty crazy! My parents are on a mission in Pennsylvania until March of next year & asked Sean & I if we wanted to live in their house while they were gone. We said yes & would try to rent our house out. & try we have! The managment company told us it would go better if we weren't there... & I felt it was the right thing to move out.. so we did. The past week we've been living at my parents house, while trying to paint, clean, scrub, shampoo carpets.. yadda yadda yaddda.. to our house. We're ALMOST all the way done. I think I can finish it up tomorrow while Sean's at traffic school ( yeah, I know, right?) We've already had a few applications put in just since we've moved out... & declined one ( can't be too careful!)
It's just been crazy!! 2 weekends ago Sean was sick while we moved all the big stuff... last weekend I was sick while we tried to clean it.. & while I'm trying to put the finishing touches on the house... Sam is getting sick- full circle :) The joys of passing sickness around to each member of the family. I've always read about it on all my friends blogs, but didnt' know the joys of it til now! Yay!
So we've been waiting to finish one house before starting the next.. which means we've been living out of boxes. Isn't this grand??
We're all trying to get used to our new surroundings.
Sam has definitely gotten alot of use out of his bumbo seat lately.. He loves it, cause he's the nosiest little baby ever! He always has to be a part of whats going on!!


thats us making spaghetti last night :) MMmmm mmm...
it's kinda wierd being in the house I grew up in with my own family. but we're glad we could keep an eye on it for you Mom & Dad :) Miss you guys !!!

1 comment:

Jo Dee said...

Sammy's feet look gigantic in that first picture! He is such a cutie pie!