Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life is like Disneyland....

Have you ever felt like all you ever did was wait in a line...
the bank....
the store....
now the freeway-
My new route to work involves two freeways now.. the 60 to the 101south. The fist time I got on the 60 I was driving along when I saw a sign...
26 minutes to the I10
32 minutes to the I17
wow! It's like I'm waiting in line at Disneyland!
45 minutes to Indian Jones!

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

the problem is when you get to the end of the line their isnt a something fun like a crazy ride through neverland.

kellibattraw said...

If only there was an awesome ride at the end of your wait! : )

Wilkerson Family said...

:( It's no fun waiting in traffic. Lucky for us Lincoln isn't very big and we live near the out skirts.

How was your move? Are you feeling better? I love the idea of moving, but I HATE packing and unpacking...