Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday night blowout

Welcome to parenthood!!! Friday night agenda:
1. nap in the evening 2. feed the baby, change a diaper 3. go for a drive so mom dosn't go insane from being in the house. 4. drive through somewhere cause mom hasn't eaten hardly anything all day & is going to die soon if she dosn't eat!! 5. come home & change another diaper. 6. feed baby again. 7. RELAX in front of the tv- until..... 8. major first diaper blowout.
Sean said he thought Sam needed changed after holding him for awhile (mom apparently changes diapers way better than anyone). So I opened up his cute little outfit complete with footies to behold... the big blowout. all the way down his foot!!! I wiped as much as I could with wipies & then called to Sean. He held him up in the sink while I washed. the best part- as he was being held there all naked awaiting his bath... pee stream!!! Sean reacted pretty amazingly & aimed him straight into the sink... we both just sat & laughed. Sam didnt' even cry for his bath.. maybe thats cause he knew he'd be poop free afterwards. What a great Friday night :)

5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

It's official- you're a mom of a newborn boy. : )

Jo Dee said...

AHHHH the joys of parenting. Just wait til hes 2 and pees and poops in the tub while he's getting a bath.

Queenacres said...

Oh yea....you're a mom!! Welcome to the club!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Down to the footies, ey? Reminds me of the Jack in the Box incident.

Brenay Family said...

Those are great aren't they?! But from what I hear my mom got Derrick's worst one while she was babysitting one day for us! Lucky me! :)