How is it that a baby knows that you are putting them down after rocking them to sleep.... when they are already asleep? Just something I'd like to understand!
and how is it that even when Sammy cries.. I still love him more than anything in the world? I'm sure that won't last forever, but even his cry is beautiful to me!!
5 comments:
I love this picture of you. You look so happy.
I have had the same problem with all my babies. I rock them to sleep and as soon as I put them down in the crib they wake up and start crying. And, it only happens in the middle of the night! Go figure!
Diddo! It's like you said...Sammy and Avery are on the same wavelength! Your pic holding Sammy is sooo cute!
SO cute!! He is a cutie
I love that picture!
Post a Comment