Today my awesome brother in law Andy took some pics of Sammy & our little family. I made a little slide show out of my favorite pics that were taken. The pics all turned out so great :) Thanx a ton Andy! & JoDee for helping us pose :) I can't say they didn't have an insanely handsome little subject to work with!
5 comments:
I had a tear!
Those are so precious! I think he might have your eyes...
What a cute boy you have! Blowouts and all, you still love them to death and can't imagine life without them! I am picture crazy too so don't worry and I'm on my third kid! How big is Sammy now?
What a cute little video you put together! I had a great visit...thanks for letting me get my baby fix out on Sam! He is so adorable!
What a great video!
Post a Comment