This morning I had a dr. appointment to check that my blood pressure is down without medication. On the way home Sam started hysterically screaming & then stopped- I thought it was just cause he was getting hungry. When we got home I realized he has a nasty scratch on his cheek. He has been scratching himself since he was born, but nothing like this!! So today he lost his free hands privileges- and I could not find little hand mittens at Target or Walmart, so he gets socks on the hands now... Every time put an outfit on him that hast the hands that turn out, Sean pulls his hands out & says he likes to have his hands free. Well, no more!!

So last night Sean & I watched a few episodes of the show Untold Stories of the ER on the Learning Channel. Wow- There was a lady that came in with pain in her ear & a "helicopter" noise. When the doctor looked in her ear, what did he find? A JUNE BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was totally freaking out!!!!!! I haven't watched anything that freaked me out that much in forever. My favorite part was when the doctor told the lady that they had to kill the bug to get it out, so they would have to pour alcohol in her ear & the bug would burrow a little deeper & she would feel it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways- they got it out & it only made a little cut in her ear. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Yikes!
So is your pressure staying down???
I guess your bp is staying down but you didn't mention it- I think you are just a little in love with that baby:) love all the photos and especially the ones up north- GORGEOUS!
Wendi
I hate it when they get big scratches on their faces :( Gabe's been stuffy, so he's been clawing at his nose... now he has three nice scratches on it. It's sad.
And that june bug thing is really gross. I've heard scary stories about things like that. I didn't know it was actually possible. SICK!
Post a Comment