Last night Sean was putting away a few tools & wanted Sammy to get his first hold on some snap-on tools. He insisted I take picures-
Then this morning Sean was watching Sammy while we were vegging. Sam loves to put his hands all over his face ( I try to keep them away cause he tends to scratch himself). So when he has his pacifier in his mouth he usually puts his hands up to it. Sean claims our son is a genius because he can already hold his own pacifier.
So this morning Sean asked me if I wanted to take a car ride. I said - of course!! Cause I can only take so much of waking up, feeding a baby, changing him, & repeating... all in the confines of our home. We all piled in the truck & took off towards Payson. We drove about half way there, going the Saguaro lake way- & stopped at Sycamore Creek. My gosh it was beautiful :) The leaves actually had changed colors & fallen all over the ground. It actually looks like a November afternoon. Here is our photo shoot...
8 comments:
It is always nice to get out! Did you make it up to Payson? You could have stopped by!
What a cute tiny little Sam you guys have! I liked the tool shots!
Natalie
You guys are the cutest little family!
The colors of the leaves are beautiful... along with the beautiful little family.
Sean is soo weird. Olny i can ride Red!!!!
It looks like Sammy is smiling in the last picture. : )
Oh my gosh, I'm totally playing catch up, but Sammy is so freakin adorable! I can't believe how big he has gotten in such a short time! You and Sean look so happy and natural with the whole "parent" thing. Those pics with the tools crack me up. It's amazing how soon we try to start influencing our kids with what we'd like them to do. We have a newborn pic with Zane and a skateboard. Glad to see you guys are doing great!!
Sammy holding the tools is too cute. The family pictures are adorable. And the leaves are beautiful. I love fall.
You're right-those pics are gorgeous! I can't believe that's in AZ! Funny how daddy's are all alike and want to think their babies are born geniuses. Avery was holding her own bottle and pacifier when we left the hospital and her daddy said the same thing!
Post a Comment