Today when I walked in the door I found this...


it brought a smile to my face. I can't tell you how many times this kid has fallen asleep while eating. Perhaps he dosn't hold food in high esteem like his mom does :)
Sean wanted to show my parents the ridiculous carrot takeover we are experiencing...
If you need or ever do need a carrot, you know where to find one !

Sean also planted some herbs for me this year in a pretty large pot. It is exploding!!! A few days ago I made some baked chicken w/olive oil & fresh chopped basil on it. Delish!!

Here is the herb garden getting its thirsty drink- water in action!

the reason it's doing so well is cause Sean wrigged this little sprinkler in the middle of it... awesome!
2 comments:
I think we'll call him uncle green thum. : )
what in the world do you do to get your plants to grow! we are on our 3rd garden and I think we've had a total of 3 green beans!!! This year I did a container garden- tomato, pepper and squash.. I am keeping my fingers crossed that something works and we get something edible out of it!!! what's your secret???
Also.. Sam is too cute! He is all boy for sure!! That is awesome that you are having another boy!! They will be the best of buddies! Oh the things to come!! I am reading a book called "So you want to Raise a Boy" - by Cleon Skousen.. I would have to recommend it!!
Post a Comment