Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a......

Well, this morning Sean & I went for the ultrasound that I've been waiting for. The baby is doing great! Everything looks really good.. & yes, I said baby.. one, not any more. Now we dan dispell any twin talk. Oh yeah, I guess we can dispell any girl talk to.. cause its a boy :) Please enjoy the skeletal views of our newest son...
Sean calls the next one the terminator view... I myself think it looks like one of the one eyed dolls from the Toy Story


skeletor


showin some leg :)



feetsies...
Next question asked by pretty much everyone... any names yet? Well, we found out just a few hours ago that it was a boy. & we have casually discussed names, nothing very definite yet. We probably will do the same thing that we did when we had Sam- we had a couple of names & when we saw him, we picked the one that fit him.
There it is folks!




5 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

yeah for brothers!! Congratulations, I am glad everything looks good!!

Morris Mama said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm sure Sam and his new baby bro will be the best of buds. Glad everything is normal!

Sabes said...

Oh Julia, that is so awesome!! It makes me speechless when I see pictures like that and think about how quickly so much of them develops! I mean, he has an entire body! Wow!!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! Sammy will love having a built in play buddy! Those ultra sound pictures are really clear, I can usually never tell what I'm looking at.

kellibattraw said...

We're so excited for another boy cousin. : )