Yesterday...
Even though some pretty amazing things happened yesterday, I still had a slight prenancy hormone breakdown. I'm lucky that I have a pretty amazing husband that deals with it, feeds the baby, feeds the dog & bird, & then tries to make me feel better.
Why is it that when you feel down, everything seems to come to mind that could make you feel more down? Well, its ok, that was yesterday, & today is looking beautiful. Sam kissed me & hugged me awake today & everything is ok. Today is my day to make my husband feel better than he could on his own.
Yesterday we had our ultrasound that told us we are having another baby boy. We layed awake talking about names that we like, or actually agree on, and right before we went to bed I watched the dvd of our newest little guy again. I noticed that at the end, the estimated due date from the averages of measuring body parts was August 26- just a tad different than the September 13th one my Dr. has in my chart. Hopefully she'll change it!
We'll see next week at my Dr. appointment. I guess I wasn't looking at the screen correctly when we were having the ultrasound. I knew this baby would come in August...at least I think he will. That is even further than I thought I was.. by about a week. I'm just glad he didn't measure later than I thought!
Right before we fell asleep last night baby boy was moving around like crazy ( a common occurance with this one) and I grabbed Sean's hand and put it near my bellybutton.. & he felt him ! First time :) Now we both get to enjoy this active guy!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
How fun to sit and talk and dream about your new little boy on the way! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment