For those of you who don't know, I have a pretty amazing sister. Ok, I have 6 amazing sisters, but I'm speaking of the 4th born of the family, Nancie.
Last night she was awarded the Educator of the month for the Mesa Public Schools. Pretty amazing, huh? Yeah, she is.
Here she is with her award in hand-
I wanted to give a link to the actual meeting where she was recognized, so you can hear a few of the things she's done. Just click right HERE and skip to minute 44 of the meeting.
Her colleagues nominated her & she didn't know she was receiving the award- that is until every Lindblom living anywhere near showed up to the board meeting- not sure why, but I think it tipped her off. When they called her name the cheers were nice & loud :) We are so proud of our sister!! Way to go Nancie!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks JOOCS!
Very cool! Thanks for posting that so I can pretend like I was there too.
Julia, thanks for putting this on the post so that Dad and I could enjoy it too!!
Post a Comment