Saturday, July 26, 2008

Misty Water Colored.....

Ok, I've done this for a few people now & thought... what the heck :)

This is how it works:
1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! This is Sean's blog too, so if you have a memory about him... feel free :)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Oh Julia, Juberski, my twin, My favorite thing about you is your insane dreams. I know when you say "I had the wierdest dream" that, first, you truely mean it, and second I am in for a 10 minute explanation of the craziness that is Julias subconscious mind! Luv Ya -Jo PS I tagged you on my blog!

Dana Christensen said...

How do I even narrow this down! All of our years in symphony at Westwood (in the oh so stylish black dresses), the LoMia memories, driving to your house then sitting out in my mom's van listening to CDs, our Beauty and the Beast fun, going to Vegas, you visiting me at BYU...I could go on and on! I can't think about junior high and high school (or my life!)without thinking of Julia Gulia!!

kellibattraw said...

Oh geez, there are WAY too many to choose from... playing barbies, making fake fart noises at night when we were supposed to be sleeping,practicing cheer jumps when we were supposed to be sleeping, pretending to be asleep when someone came to check on us,putting (clean) underwear on the blades of the fan then turning it on to watch it fly around the room, chinese jump rope, playing office or church or house...

Brenay Family said...

I love this!! OK...my first memory of you is climbing through your cupboard where the sugar and flour were kept over and over again! Sliding down your stairs in sleeping bags, playing store in the basement, having dance contests in your family room, playing carnival with our Barbies and swinging them around in an umbrella, roller skating, flying bags on windy days, meeting "half way" and the "evil tree"! There are many, many more, but those are some good old memories!

Heather K said...

Ya....my turn! Thanks for the nice memories. I will forever feel bad about the stinky dead frog up your dress in the closet. Orchestra and choir was fun! Black light parties and just how much fun I had with you! I'm so glad you were my roomy so I got to know you! You're a super, fun, silly girly! MISS YOU!

Brenay Family said...

Hey, I was trying to edit my posts and deleted my memories post...but I read your comment before I did! Those were good times!