Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Game

Rules:Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five

Ten years ago…1. I had just graduated from high school 2. Went to PA for the fam reunion 3.Was excited to be going away for college 4. Asked "what city please?" to too many people, for 3 months too long. 5. Had no idea what I really wanted in life.

Five things on today’s “to do” list1. clean the house. 2. do the laundry 3. think about actually getting baby stuff together ( I have bought NOTHING YET!) 4. spend time with Sean 5. get alot of sleep!

Five snacks I enjoy1. Pizza (hot or cold, anytime, anywhere) 2. chips & salsa 3. watermelon bomb pops 4. ceasar salad (want it all the time) 5. fruit in any way shape form or combo

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…1. Buy a fatty house & get out of this one!!! 2. Tour England countrysides for a few months. 3. Travel ALOT 4. Buy the most amazing baby room ever!! 5. Open a pizza kitchen/bbq restaurant for Sean

Five places I have lived…1. Mesa Az 2. Thatcher AZ 3. Flagstaff AZ 4. Higley Az 5. Mesa AZ again.

I tag Michelle, Tammie, Nancie, Hilary & Crystal

No comments: