Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Milestone

Today I made the last payment on my Accord. Yes... you heard me right!!! I own my car! I bought it when it was a few years old.. & now after car payment after car payment- its mine!!!!!! That Accord has really been through alot with us!! It drove through a tree in the Redwoods...
Waited for us while we camped on the Oregon coast..
We actually drove to and from the temple on our wedding day in this little baby! I just wanted everyone to know that it is now ours.. all ours!!!!

4 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

The thing that sucks about owning your car is ... oh wait there is anything that sucks about it! Yeah for you guys!!!!

Brenay Family said...

Congrats! I could never get Jon to keep a car long enough to pay it off! :)

Sabes said...

Doesn't it feel sssoooo good?! The day I made my last car payment on my cute little mustang is a day I will always remember...and then I immediately the day I totalled it. Sad. Now I have another car payment. Really sad.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Don't get in an accident now