Give the people what they want.... Dana has asked twice for a pregnant picture, so here it is....
I'm seriously sucking it in in this picture!!! on August 8th I'll start my 7th month of pregnancy. It's hard to believe how fast this time has gone by. I feel like a small whale right now... & the way I act sometimes Sean might say a killer whale. I personally think I'm alot better than I used to be. I don't cry at the drop of a hat anymore.. just my normal crying at things. I'm not quite as tired, but I'm also going into my third trimester here soon & I hear that tired thing will just start all over again.. yippee!! Sleeping is getting a little uncomfortable, & I dread tying my shoes in the morning or picking things up off the ground, which is really sad when you think about it.. cause I'm only getting bigger & that whole tying shoes thing is gonna be probably impossible in a couple of months. Our baby sure is an acrobat, I'll tell you that much! He moves around alot!! Which is great, cause then I never worry about if he's ok in there. I like pushing back on my stomach & then he keeps kicking. I enjoy this part about being pregnant... but for those people who say being pregnant was just great... I truly believe your lying through your big fat teeth!!!!!!! I realized today that next Friday is Aug 1st, & I am only working through September on Fridays. Then it all became too real, how soon that this baby is coming. I'm kinda scared... not about the mom part, just the giving birth part. I guess it's gonna happen anyway, right?
Knox is 6
6 years ago
7 comments:
I seriously haven't looked at your blog in forever because for some reason I hadn't put you in my google reader. SO it was fun to read and look at the pics of your fun summer. You guys are going to be such fun parents! I can't believe how tiny you are.....especially for 7 months. Time has flown by. It makes me think I might need another bebe!
I totally agree--who really enjoys being pregnant and why? I love the kids part but the hormonal rollercoaster, first trimester nausea, and feeling fat I can do without!
Julia. That is not fair that you're sucking in here. You don't even look prego! (I mean, maybe 4 months along?) Live it up man! You are beautiful. Congrats! (I don't know if I told you that yet.) :)
Oh Julia You are cursed with the Bubs! You are adorable pregnant!
Julia, everyone fears the labor part, but really in the grand scheme of things, sure it's painful but the whole process is over relatively quickly and before you know it you're celebrating the baby's first birthday and trying to remember life without him. : )
Well, here is the only advice I know how to give...have a scheduled c-section and skip the whole labor thing! Worked for me! :)
At last! You are adorable! Good luck with your last 2 months, try to get as much sleep as you can! :)
Post a Comment