Sean went camping with his dad, brothers, uncle & cousins this weekend, so I invited ALL of my nieces over for a sleepover!!!! Pizza, ice cream, go fish, girlie movies.... it dosn't get better than this! I honestly didn't even think about how many of them I had invited over until Michelled dropped them off & asked me if I was sure I could handle this. Six girls?... thats nothing! I did however have to make sure I was prepared before they got there, cause I couldn't fit 6 girls in my accord. Luckily there was only a few times that someone felt left out & only one incidence with my exercise ball almost ending up in the sink... otherwise.... I'm a pro :)... really though, it was alot of fun. I hadn't seen the movie Aquamarine yet, so I was excited. Hopefully I'll have a girl so we can do girlie things together :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
6 comments:
How fun! You can't get enough of those young women can you? :) And...I see you added the baby widget! :)
Oh I'm jealous! : )
Jealousy!!! How come I miss all the fun - I'm going to cry! Oh wait - maybe thats just all the freakin hormones I'm on right now.
No wonder you're the favorite aunt!
They had such a fun time, thanks again for taking them for the night!
That is so cute of you to have a party with your little girly nieces. I need to watch aquamarine with Sydney she would love the mermaids.
Post a Comment