I read this on Cathy's blog & thought it was worth a good laugh.. so here you go!
I went to google & typed in (name) needs... & this is what came up!
1. Julia needs an adoptive family who will love her unconditionally. Julia needs to prove that she is not gay in order to adopt her baby.
2. Julia needs a bad boy
3. Julia needs an ass woopin
4. Julia needs rabid monkeys with fancy tools
5. Julia needs to worry about leaving a legacy
1. Sean Needs Five Cakes
2. sean needs a girl friend.
3. Sean needs to quit feeling sorry for himself: Sean needs to grow and up. Even before last nights show when he was drinking.
4. Sean needs to remember that there is no crying in baseball
5. Sean needs dedicated prayer partners who will pray for him daily
that was great! Me & JoDee laughed pretty hard at my finds :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
He he I am going to try that with all the nurses in the middle of the night when we need a funny game to keep us alive!
Post a Comment