For those of you who thought the day would never come... it has!!! Sean & I are going to be parents! I thought about calling People magazine & selling my baby's first pictures for millions, but somehow, after seeing these, I don't think I could pay people to look at these! ... so I'm forcing you to! :) The first picture is a profile of the baby. When Sean asked why the head was so large, both I and the ultrasound lady assured him it was normal. I'm not sure if for a split second he thought he might have a freakishly smart child, or maybe just a freakishly wierd looking child.
Now this next picture is something like those optical illusion pictures... you have to stare at it awhile before you see something, & it's quite possible you may never see that this is our baby sucking its thumb.
I love this picture cause those are its little legs & feet up in the air. When I was first pregnant, Sean refused to let me tell him about what was happening with our dividing cells because he said it sounded like a science experiment & not a baby happening, so I think he was very surprised to find that our baby actually has all its parts. He said out loud- does it have arms and legs yet? Us ladies just laughed & pointed out that not only is it a human baby, but it has its little toes as well!
I always sighed when people brought out their ultrasound picture.. & now I am that woman showing them! Seriously though, hearing its heart beat & seeing it move around was amazing. These still shots dont do that baby justice! We have little video that they gave us of the whole ultrasound & when you actually see it you can see the baby somersaulting around & sucking its thumb & raising its arm & see its little elbow & then baby actually looks at its own hands. I called up my mom & told her I was bringing the video over to show them. When I walked in my dad called from the other room- did you bring the video? I thought it was sooo cute when I realized he was actually talking to me about the ultrasound & he wanted to see it too. It's hard to believe its all really happening. We are both very excited! The baby will be here around the first part of November , so I am 12 weeks right now. I've never been so tired in my freaking life. Sean is sick of eating out cause I'm having difficulty pulling my butt off the couch after work to do much of anything! I just get soooo tired!!!!!!! Luckily I haven't been throwing everything I eat up, like the girl that I work with that is due about the same time as me. So there it is! Our great news!!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
9 comments:
I'm sooo excited and happy for you! Thanks for sharing the pictures, since I won't get to see them until you actually know the sex of the baby!
Woohoo! And the adventure begins! You guys will have the cutest kids. I don't throw up either but that lethargy is KILLER! I'm excited to hear the updates and your excitment thru all of this! YEAH! So happy for you both!
Hallelujah! You're going to be the best mommy and Sean will be a great dad, what a lucky baby you have! :) I can't wait to see pictures of you and the little tyke on the blog!
Congratulations Julia! I knew by the title of your email it had to be so! The tired part is not much fun, but I'm glad you haven't had too much sick yuck. Congratulations again!
Congratulations! I'm glad that you're not feeling super sick. That just makes everything worse. The tired part seems to go away after about 13-14 weeks--you're almost there! You'll make an adorable pregnant girl!
You already know how excited I am for you! I love seeing ultrasound pictures! And, it's funny to see how husbands react to the whole pregnancy and baby thing! I think they are usually more in shock than the mommy is! :)
www.anyYeah a little johnson to love and kiss!
Congratulations!! We're so exicited for you guys.
Congrats sis. J she/he will be the young womens mascott, i cant wait to see the reaction of the other young women!
Post a Comment