Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there. Here is me & my freaking awesome mom on Mothers Day. Sean & I had my mom & dad over for dinner to celebrate & then later on everyone met at JoDee's for dessert. Yummy!!!
Sean also surprised me with a nice present... a rose bush in a beautiful pot. He told me that he wanted me to always have roses, not just today... how sweet! There are about 7 buds getting ready to bloom...
and here are all my moms children (minus 2 out of towners) all together & happy to love our mom :)
CRAZINESS :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
2 comments:
We have the most Awesome family ever!
Yes, we do have the most awesome family ever!! I hope the best for your rose plant!! I love the smell of roses and it should bring you lots of joy!! Thanks for the pix, I love it!!
LUV
MUM
Post a Comment