Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Exhausted



This is literally how I feel every day... like I'm gonna fall asleep the second I walk in the door. I am the worst wife in the world! I don't clean anymore, except when the house is so dirty it makes me feel even worse, & then I'll clean. and this is what Sean lives on now...

Actually, that very one. He loves the country fried chicken & gravy. He is a nice husband & frequently tells me (while I'm crying) that I"m not a bad wife. Man I'm ridiculous!

I am also the worst young womens president in the world. I finally told my counselors a few weeks ago that I was pregnant so they wouldn't just think I was the worlds biggest flake, which I'm looking like anyways. None of my yw know yet. I'm ditching out on a volleyball activity because I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

If I keep typing, there is a strong possibility that I might start to cry. Sean is keeping a list of stupid things I cry at which includes an onstar commercial.

I hear that I'm about to enter the "honeymoon" phase of my pregnancy... & I CANT wait! Just as long as I can get some energy back!!!!!!

9 comments:

Matt and Kaaryn said...

I wouldn't feel too bad, Julia. I cry at that Onstar commercial everytime I see it. It's almost as sad as that commercial for Cialis.

kellibattraw said...

Buck up little camper, you'll be fine in no time, well, almost. : ) You can do this, and you're not a bad wife, you're just creating life which is extremely draining!

Ryan Nelson Family said...

I hear ya sister! I noticed the other day when I was taking a shower how disgusting it is but I honestly thought to myself - I just don't have the energy to do this so I'm just going to keep using this awful dirty shower to get clean.

Brenay Family said...

It'll pass! But, on the bright side...it prepares you for having a newborn and getting no sleep! :) Babies are grand! :)

Natalie and David said...

While pregnant with Alena, I used to watch "The Baby Story", and I cried every time that baby was born! Also, those LDS "Family...it's about time" commercials. They would get me every time too! Fun times, huh?!

Jo Dee said...

oh my gosh I love watching someone else suffer through "the best time of your life" Those women who love being pregnant need to just shut their mothes around us normal people.

Dana Christensen said...

Hang tight, as soon as the baby comes you'll get some rest... oh wait...no...you won't! :) You are an awesome wife, you're "taking one for the team" as Michael would say! Sean is probably enjoying those meals and thinking "I'm so glad it's not me that has to have the baby!" You rock!

Anonymous said...

My poor baby!!! You'll be fine in no time, well, almost ;} like when the kid moves out, oops, then you will still stay awake wondering if it is safe, making wise choices, and wondering if all the preaching you did was worth it!! You will look at the baby and purely melt. Sean will probably even shed a tear!! Yes, IT IS all worth it.
I love you, my special baby girl!!
MUM

Heather K said...

I didn't realize you were the President in Young Womens. You are amazing. I get really teary when I haven't slept and hormones are a bugger! Hang in there but it is kinda cute.