Today Sean got his widsom teeth pulled! Yippeeee! Now, I know this isn't Sean, but he probably wouldn't be very happy if I put a picture of him all swollen on here!
and this isn't really his x-ray, but his x-rays literally looked just like this! He had to get them taken out cause his lowers were starting to eat his 2nd molar roots. Amazing, huh?
On Monday I made a visit to the orthodontist & got my implant taken out (with only some topical anesthetic) & a new wire up top. Needless to say, Sean & I are both on a soft food diet right now.
Sean's good friend dropped him off at the oral surgeon this morning & then I only went in to work for a few hours & then picked him up. He was there for 2 1/2 hours!!! They called me back to come get his perscriptions & post op instructions. He was so cute sitting there on the little recovery bed all swollen & sleepy looking! He told me he was 80% awake. but the way he was talking I don't think he was quite there. He really wanted his teeth to take home, but they told him they were all in pieces cause they had to be sectioned & drilled to get out. He leaned over after the assitant left & whispered that he wanted to go looking for his teeth & he was sure they were around somewhere. He was very suspicious that the oral surgeon took them home as trophies.
Well, I drove him home & then his dad stopped by & he has been sitting here visiting with him instead of resting. He is complaining that he is feeling some pain, but won't just rest!!!
I just went to the store & stocked up on gatorade, applesauce & jello! Isn't life grand :)
3 comments:
What? Are you guys 13 or what? Teeth pulled and braces adjusted? Geeks....
Ha, I love Jo Dee's comment! Good luck getting back into solid foods!
Okay...I need a new picture to look at on your blog! :)
Post a Comment