Sunday, April 13, 2008

Helloo!!! La la la!!!

Ok, I have been informed that the picture of the akward kid needs to be passed on. To tell you the truth... not a whole lot has been happening! Sean got his wisdoms out 2 Wednesdays ago. When the oral surgeon told him he would be out a week, I really didnt' believe it. But it was true!! He missed a week of work & had some fun with dry sockets. After the 3rd appt to have them packed, he told the OS he didnt' want it done anymore, & just wanted to work on healing up. Poor guy. He had a relapse last Sunday & started taking the pain pills again. That night he woke me up every 2 hours or so to tell me how wierd he was feeling on the pain meds. He confessed to me that he would never become a druggie, cause he hates the way he feels. Phew!!! Dodged that bullet!!

Poor Sean, he was getting really restless last week. The day before he went back to work he decided to start organizing our little house. Now, embarassingly enough, our 3 bedroom home cosists of 2 junk rooms. With a handy husband & no garage, one room looks like a toolbox exploded. The other just has "stuff" in it. We decided to take on room & build shelves across the wall & just give it up as a "utility" room. Which means I get to actually have 2 real live functioning rooms!

I'm thinking some food storage will fill these shelves as well. Now dejunking dosn't happen in a day, or even a few... definetly a work in progress- almost there! Sean also got a temporary toolbox (meaning its not a billion dollar snapon toolbox) so his tools won't be scattered everywhere... all the time anyway. We are both happy about this. I guess we always have to be improving life or it would get boring... fact is- shouldn't have been this way in the first place.. but oh well!!!
Sean put the dog beds under the shelves & then told Alex to get in her bed. She was very obedient & found it & layed on it, even though it wasn't in its usual place... Red will not follow suit. He has been wandering around aimlessly the past few days looking for a bed.


One last little tid bit... our ward building was taken over by bees today! After sacrament meeting, one of my counselors came down the hall & said the primary took over the young womens room because the bees took over the primary room. There was a hive outside & they were coming in through some vent, but as far as we could tell, only getting into the primary room. The rooms were closed, giant signs put on them ( as well as the doors leading outside where the hives were) & as far as I know... nobody stung. I knew as soon as Sean heard about it he would be standing outside the primary room offering help. As some of us know... Sean has a wierd obsession with bees & thinking he can get rid of them because his best friend & bf's dad used to get rid of bees for people. He is so cute sometimes! Bishop just kept chuckling & I'm not quite sure if it was cause he was humored or cause he thought he was crazy... whatever!!!

I've been rambling awhile, but wanted to say one last thing- I never realized how amazing the relationship I have with Sean was until neither one of us were feeling so hot. Its comforting knowing that I have someone who loves me enough to try & take care of me when he isnt' feeling well either. I hope I give that to him also. Man I love that man :)

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Hey we missed you last night. Whats up with ditchin the fam on a Sunday night?

Matt and Kaaryn said...

I need closure on that bee anecdote.

kellibattraw said...

good times...