Friday, April 18, 2008

Are you finished?

You know those stupid commercials that you see all the time, but every once in awhile one makes you laugh for some stupid reason? Well this is mine... Sean laughs at me because I laugh at the end when he mumbles... "are you finished". It makes me think of when I was younger & me & Kelli or Phil would always do stupid things like copy each other... ok, wait- maybe that was just me!

5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

You are sooo Joocs! And you think I laugh at stupid commercials?! : )

Brenay Family said...

OK, that is pretty funny! :) Random things...it made me think of that Burger King commercial that kept coming on when we were trying to study for our Anatomy final..AAAAHHHH...AAAHHHHH...AHH!!

MeL said...

Okay, the mumbled "are you finished?" really is the greatest part.

Dana Christensen said...

I couldn't stop laughing! Ryan has stared doing this, only with sassy comments. So I'll say, "Ryan, your attitude isn't helping." and he mumbles under his breath, "yes it is" just like that sandwich! Luckily for him it makes me laugh now. Thanks!

Heather K said...

he he you crack me up! I laugh at dumb commercials too!