Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag

Ok! Dana tagged me & I am replying! Here are 6 quirky things about me....


I am a blog-a-holic! I love blogging. I love looking at blogs. Your blog, your friends blog, my old blogs... I'm ridiculous!!!!!!!



When I get tired I pretty much turn into the devil...not very nice. I try not to, but it just kind of happens. I mostly feel sorry for Sean, cause he's the one that really has to deal with me. You'd think that he would learn, but sometimes he still tries to tease me & my horns come out... really not very pretty



Every night I sleep with my feet under Sean's legs. My feet are always freezing & he is a furnace by nature, radiating heat. One time Tammie was visiting & Sean was out of town so she came & stayed with me. I almost put my feet under her legs... that would have been very akward!!!!!



I cannot stand a cupboard, drawer, or door of any kind being left open. At work, anytime I am in the breakroom I am always closing lockers or drawers. Sean's family is notorious for leaving cupboards in the kitchen open... drives me INSANE! When we first got married Sean went into the kitchen & when I followed in after him, he had opened every single drawer or cupboard in the kitchen. My first instinct was to have a small heart attack until he walked in laughing. Then, even though i knew it was a joke, I still had a small heart attack while I closed them all.



Every day after dinner I really want a treat. One day we were at my parents in the evening & my mom said... I need a treat! Sean said... so that is where she gets it from!!! Even a little hershey kiss will do, but I NEED a sweet!



Last but not least.... I like King of the Hill. Sean really likes the show & so I got him a season of it on DVD. Its the only show he laughs out loud at regularly. At first I would just walk in and out of the room doing some kind of project while he watched it. Then I stayed in the room & now I sit & laugh with him. It's just funny!....
yep... yep...yep.. mmm hmmm! I tell you what!

Thats it for me folks!! I am tagging.... Tammie, Kelli, Crystal & JoDee by name.. & if you don't hate tags ... you too!

2 comments:

Dana Christensen said...

Hilarious! Love the insights into Julia's world! :)

Brenay Family said...

Ahh, King of the Hill! Jon and I have always loved that show! When Emma was a baby she used to get this big grin on her face and start dancing when she heard the theme music! When she started talking she called it "Bobby Hill" and now that she understands more...we don't watch it while she is in the room! :)