Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lovely

All growing up my family has always celebrated Valentines day. We would always make little bags with our names on them around Valentines day & we would throughout the week secretly put valentines & candies in the bags. Then on Valentines day we would open our little treasure troves. Well, we still do it as grown ups & my nieces & nephews join on in. I didnt' know if I would see everyone later on this week, so I made mine today. I gave the kids spidermen Valentines with buterfinger hearts & Spidey tatoos on the valentines. Then I made all the adults little red velvet cakes. They look alot smaller in this pic than they are. I found the recipe in Better Homes & Gardens mag & decided to try it out on the fam. I love that magazine!!! I drew little initials on them for all the couples. Ahh... love :)

Sean wanted me to put this pic of our smoking hot new bed accessories. We got a great deal on a head & foot board cause Levitz is going out of business! Sean put them on & now we look like we have a nice bedset :) Yipee!!!

No comments: