Monday the weather was crazy wierd. It rained on & off all day long. It was sunny one minute & then I had to take off my sunglasses to see through the rain. On my way home from work the sky was so crazy looking. A huge rainbow on one side...& darkness on the horizen.
That night.... coldness!!!!!
The next morning...I had to use my Charlotte Russe gift card to scrape my windshield off!!! & it was almost 8am!! This morning I only had to defrost & after a few minutes I could wipe away. We are living in sunny AZ, right?
Knox is 6
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is a seriously wicked picture!
I love that! Not just any card but my Charlotte Ruse gift card.
I was FREEZING all day on Monday! I got on weather.com around 1pm to check the temp and it read 47 degrees, feels like 43!! BUURRRR!!
That is a cool picture--it looks like it could be from "Independence Day" or "The Day After Tomorrow." But don't talk to me about being cold until you've lived somewhere further north! JK
Post a Comment