Sunday, October 13, 2013

loving this

I'm a mom.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love this?  I LOVE being a mom, more than I ever could have imagined!  I'm sitting here, waking up, scanning the computer, while the kids eat breakfast, watch a lego show & I realized Joe is reading a book out loud.  Before bed, the boys have been choosing the book "Are you my mother?".   Joe was just sitting there, reading a version of his own to himself.  Pretty much the cutest thing ever.. thats my Joe :)

Yesterday we had an awesome day with some fun friends.  The Palmers came over to smoke some meat & hang out with us.  We made homemade pizzas, went to the park, & went antique shopping too... topped off with the most amazing ribs on the planet.  There was actually disappointment that more people weren't around to share in the delicious food :).

I finished the day off yesterday appreciating the fact that the work week was done & we had a fun day.  Everyone was finally asleep when I decided to kick Sam's birthday planning into high gear & then I couldn't sleep, even though I was  exhausted.  Good times :)

No comments: