So, I may take my husband for granted... just a tad. Today he wasn't feeling the greatest, so I was running the show by myself. I'm feeling it now. I feel like I've been running for a week straight! I worked Mon-Fri this past week, which I rarely do, & its been hard to keep my house together. This morning, I got everyone ready for church by myself (which most moms do, I'm pretty sure), went to church by myself, & took care of all 3 children long enough to get through the first 2 meetings & also up until the sacrament had been passed. I had Senny on my lap & Sam on one side, Joe on the other. Joe kept turning around & singing to himself under his breath & then kissing me a lot. Sam acted like there was literally ants in his pants & kept loudly saying really embarrassing things like- that person is fat! I could barely wait til the sacrament was over to leave. How do single moms do this? Maybe they don't have a Sam & a Joe combined.. yes, I will tell myself that to feel better.
I tried to make something for us to eat after church, but I think Seneca is gonna cut her teeth soon cause she had an insanely fussy day. So while I was trying to feed the family, I commissioned Sam to stomp around the kitchen, which consequently was insanely hilarious to Senny.
Then, once the kitchen was clean & everyone was semi-content, I decided to make cookies. I know, I'm crazy- but doesn't pumpkin anything sound nice?
It is not easy to share a beater, but being the mean mom that I am, I did not have 2.
definetely worth it. So, we took some to the neighbors & enjoyed quite a few ourselves :)
I did forget to say that we tried to introduce Seneca to cereal today.
not a fan, in case you couldn't tell. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to introduce her to that on such a fussy day!!
ANYWAYS- I don't know if I would be able to maintain my sanity without Sean. This is a fact.




No comments:
Post a Comment