Saturday, March 13, 2010

Par-tay time!!!!

Guess what I got today in the mail?!
My DiGiorno party pack! For those of you unawares... I signed up on http://www.houseparty.com/ . What is that you may say? Basically, different brands that are introducing a new product let you sign up to host a party featuring their new product. So I signed up for a digiorno pary featuring their new pizza & breadstick combo pack. So... Next Saturday night I am inviting all my friends & family over to enjoy some digiorno.. on Digiorno! I got my party pack in the mail today complete with coupons for me to get the product for free! to share with you.. & coupons to give to my guests so they can try it later too! I will also be sporting my freaking cool new digiorno apron :) Pretty awesome, you may say! You may be right :) So.. if your in the area, & want to join in on our little pizza party.. you are so welcome!! Good times

4 comments:

Jo Dee said...

We're there!

Janet said...

sounds good, can I get a free coupon?? Dad and I can use it here!! What a fun idea!!

kellibattraw said...

How fun! Wish I could be there. By the way- our computer got fried in a storm the other night, so you'll have to wait for a new post a little longer.

Queenacres said...

What a neat idea!!