Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Addition

No, I did not have a baby yet! Meet Petey...
We went to Petco the other day because I have a husband that should live on a farm & loves every animal known to mankind. He wanted to take Sam to look at birds. While we were there, a worker was talking to us & told us she, herself, had cockatiels at home that had a baby & we could just have it if we wanted. This was Sean's green light. A FREE bird? I came home 2 days later to Sean walking around with Petey on his shoulder. She (yes, Petey is a she) is actually very tame. She loves us all so far & is very nice. So there it is... a new addition to the Johnson zoo.

2 comments:

Queenacres said...

Congrats on the new addition! We have 3 cockatiels, they are great birds!

Meredith said...

haha i love it. Josh's grandparents have a boy bird named Rosie. They should trade names :-)