Since Sam was little, this is pretty much the only cartoon he watches- Little Einsteins. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a tv addicted child at all, but it's nice to have one thing that is a guarantee to keep his attention if I need to get anything done. He used to just watch the opening song & then play with it in the background, but now he will actually sit & watch a whole episode- an amazing feat for someone like Sam who can't even sit still until the sacrament is passed on Sunday. I actually really like that he loves this show. It features a piece of classical music, and a piece of art in every episode, so I can blame him watching it on culture.
The next best part is that Sean goes around singing the musical piece of the day as well... I knew I could sneak some decent music into these boys :)
ps- if you've never seen it, "I Can-not Be-lieve it!" is one of the characters favorite sayings on the show... makes me laugh every time :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
haha that show is so cute. my cousin's little boy was watching that on the airplane when i took them to thailand, and he kept SHOUTING the phrases out and patting his legs at 3:00am while everyone was trying to sleep. Atleast he wasn't crying!
Post a Comment