
although this puppy is slightly spazzy... we are very lucky to have her around! This morning at about 4am she started barking pretty crazy & then we heard a few loud thuds & saw a couple of guys, who looked like they were carrying baseball bats, walking away down the street. I convinced Sean to not go outside this time, so we just called the police. At first I was afraid they had hit Lady, but she was sitting on the porch outside the back door when I looked out. Not really sure what happened. They could have been in the neighbors back yard.. Anyways! I'm really glad we have our own live alarm system :)
3 comments:
OK-- that is really scary!!!
OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe the good Lord sends us the dogs we need as our own guardian angels. Looks like you have yours! Please stay safe and give the pup an extra bone for a job well done!
Post a Comment