Today is our 5th anniversary, so I made Sean a little video to remind him how much he loves me :) Here's to many more years!!!
Today is our 5th anniversary, so I made Sean a little video to remind him how much he loves me :) Here's to many more years!!!
senseless ramblings by...
Sean & Julia Johnson....
at
3:44 PM
4 comments:
OK, cute video, but I seriously discovered something startling. In so many of those pictures you look like Tammie or Michelle, I even think you looked like me in a few, a much skinnier me of course. Maybe we all look more a like than I think. Crazy!!!
Adorable! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!
That was sweet, and I agree with Nancie- you do look like our sisters in the pictures. No doubt about it, we all look a like. By the way, Adam was concerned that uncle Sean was naked when he had his swim suit on. : )
Post a Comment