Do you remember the hidden picture game in the Highlights magazines? I LOVED doing those when I was little- heck, I'd even do it now if I saw one. One object that was always a good find in every picture... Well- lets see if you can spot it in each of these pictures...
your right! The spoon! Sam thinks that the spoon is his best friend now. After he is fed from a spoon, he will throw a fit if he can't have it to carry around for awhile afterwards. Now lets focus back on those first two pictures.. did you happen to notice that he is sitting in my dresser drawer? I told Sean this morning that he needed to go see what Sam was up to & he kept putting it off saying he was fine. Then he called for me to come & see what my son was doing. Thats always a good thing to hear.
2 comments:
That funny Sammy! Adam thought he had a hammer in his lap!
Totally love the Highlight! We keep getting it in the mail for someone else but I'm not about to let the post office know. Free Highlight! Free Highlight! I can totally relate to the spoon thing. Such a fun age.
Post a Comment