It seems obvious that working with teeth on a consistant basis, I would have tooth on the brain every once in awhile. Every so often I am blessed, or cursed, with an awesome dream that a tooth or two is falling out & I'm hysterical that I'll have billybob teeth. Last night it was serious nightmare!! They kind of looked like this in the dream...
Except they were my adult teeth. I was dreaming that despite my years in braces, my teeth shifted & when I looked in the mirror I started to cry. I thought nothing could be done & was starting to get pretty hysterical- I swear it seemed so real!!! Then I saw my boss & told her that my teeth were shifting & she acted like I was so stupid & then she just used her fingers & fashioned them back to being straight again & right as I was giving a sigh of relief I woke up.
Why? I guess no matter what your profession is, there is a nightmare situation waiting around the corner to haunt your dreams, right?
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
Seriously my one reoccuring dream is that my teeth fall out! I have had that dream like a thousand times ( and I am NOT a hygientist) but then again we won't go into the crazy L&D dreams I have had
Post a Comment