What a crazy week we've had!!!!!!! & thats an understatement!!! The stomach bug has plagued our family, well I guess I should say my sister that was staying with us, her family. We've been disinfecting like crazy, trying to keep everyone else healthy! My 2 1/2 year old nephew got it on Wednesday....
Last night Sean & I went to Kiawanas park in Tempe & had fun with Sam & his new wagon & then went to Red Robin for dinner. New Years is just so exciting when you have a 14 month old son!!!
Sean loved going down the hills with Sam & I've never seen a little boy have so much fun before!!! I've also never seen a little baby try to run up a hill before- pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!
After my sister left, we decided to leave the house & take a nice drive to get some fresh air. It's so nice to just be able to talk & enjoy each others company with no other distractions!! We ended up driving a up towards Clints Well.
Sam, thinking he is holding the phone up to talk


The sun was just going down when we got out to play in the snow for a few minutes...

Sean & the unsuspecting Sam

here is Sam falling, which is what he does best!!! Apparently he is not very fond of snow. He pretty much cried unless we held him. Not a snow baby!

Someone else already built a great snowman for us to enjoy, complete with a pine leaf hat.

The sun was just going down when we got out to play in the snow for a few minutes...
Sean & the unsuspecting Sam
here is Sam falling, which is what he does best!!! Apparently he is not very fond of snow. He pretty much cried unless we held him. Not a snow baby!
Hope everyone had a wonderful new year!!!!!!! The rest of this year HAS to be better than the past few days!
ps- Happy Birthday to my New Years bday sister Wendi!!! Sorry you have to share your birthday with a day associated with people sleeping in & not doing anything!! but I still love you :)
3 comments:
Sorry you guys have been sick, feel better! We got Avery a little Sleeping Beauty flip phone for Christmas and she just loves hers too. And so the twinsie behavior continues! Happy New Year!
I took photographs for a family last week. They had 17 people staying in one house for one week, and within that one week, all 17 of them got the stomach bug! Yuck!
Natalie
Thanks for the prayers, and the good times. : ) I'm really hoping that the bug is not lying dormant waiting to rear it's ugly head for you.
Post a Comment