Tuesday, January 5, 2010

?!

Hello?!

Is anyone out there?
The main reason I blog is actually for me, it's true. However..... would it kill people to make a comment every once in a blue moon? Am I THAT boring?
That is all.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I was just thinking about doing that on my blog, but I really can't say anything just yet because lazy me . . . I haven't blogged in at least two weeks. Anyways, Holla! I'm here :)

kellibattraw said...

Um, I thought I was commenting, perhaps not...

Jo Dee said...

I read ya! I'll comment more K?

Ryan Nelson Family said...

sometimes I'm just too lazy to comment or it might be that I usually have a 14 month old that cant keep his hands off the keyboard if I'm typing. Im sure you have no idea what that is like

Michelle said...

Hmm... I havent been able to form a complete thought since Thanksgiving. Finally coming out of the holiday haze. I promise to be better.

Dana Christensen said...

I always read on Google Reader so I don't have the comment option unless I do some extra clicking! I'll try to be less lazy and comment more! :) By the way, Carter and I tried 5 guys burgers and fries in Utah and LOVED it! We are getting one in Twin and I can't wait till I can eat real food and have another tasty burger.

Momma Dianna said...

How funny! I have been thinking the same thing for about a month! Am I truly just writing for myself...where is everyone? Here I thought I was totally boring and not worth visiting! Glad to hear maybe it's not that and people have just been busy with the holiday time cause you definitely aren't boring! Hope your shout out does us all more comments!

Morris Mama said...

I read all your posts but I'm a lazy commenter since I read everything on google reader. I think there has been a big lull in blogging since lots of people suddenly went private.