Monday, September 28, 2009

No pictures....

Sometimes I feel like I need lots of pictures to blog... but I still had a busy weekend, pictures, or no.
I decided to try out Target portrait studios for Sam's 1 year old pictures cause my sister always gets super cute pics of her girls there. So Saturday we headed over for Sam's pictures. It was like a deer in the headlights as soon as the camera came out!! He wouldn't smile for anything!! I was just remembering our 6 month pictures we had taken & then I remembered, oh yeah! He wasn't mobile in those pictures... thats why it went so smoothly! He was all over the place! He wouldn't stand or sit still, but shouldn't I have expected that all along? There was really only 1 picture that came out that I liked, so I got the free 8x10 of Sam smiling as he played with a train. I didn't even like them enough to view them online... oh well. I thought... I could take better pictures than this! So I tried, & it turned out about the same. Sam running everywhere & not smiling for the camera. Oh well.. I'll try again!
I finished making invitations for his birthday party & I hope that some of our family can come! It seems like his birthday is a busy night or time of year, but regardless, he'll still turn one & me & Sean will be there with him :)
Sean & I have been cramming a ridiculous amount of math studying in this weekend cause he has a test this afternoon, so hopefully it will go well..
& thats about it!
pretty much from this point on in the year, every 2 weeks there will be a celebration:
Oct 15th- Sam's bday
oct 31- Halloween
Nov 16- Sean's Bday
Nov 26- Thanksgiving
Dec 5- my birthday
Dec 25- Christmas
and everything in between!!!!!
It's all downhill from here!!!

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

We will be at the party! With bells on!

Wilkerson Family said...

I hate it when picture appointments don't go well. We have that problem more often than not :(