Happy Birthday to the man I miss most in my life... DAD!!!!
Sam misses you alot too... & can't wait til he gets to meet you :)
and you have no idea how many pictures I had to take to get one where you could see that sign & Sam making a decent face both together!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Reasons we love you:
1. You've shown me what a real man should be like!!!!!!!!!!!
2. You didn't cry & run away from the family when you find out I wasn't a boy.
3. Your the smartest man in the world
4. Not many people can say their Dad is a drummer!!!
5. You've always shown me where to find truth in my life
6. Your smile makes me smile
7. You've made me who I am...
and lastly...
8. we love you cause your the best Dad anyone could even imagine :)
I told Mom to treat you good today & she just laughed... hopefully that means she treats you good every day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment