Friday, September 11, 2009

No pictures again. I still haven't found my battery charger. We had a few firsts this morning. First of all...
Sammy found one of my little handbags (empty) & decided to carry it around for a good half hour. It was pretty funny & I tried to get a picture with my phone, but it dosn't take actions shots very well & he just kept walking with it. Hilarious :)
Then another... Sam threw his first fit today. I've never seen this boy do this before. he wanted me to hold him but I can't sit around all day holding him! I put him down & he followed me into the kitchen where he proceded to lay on the ground & kick. I ignored him & he eventually stopped... til he saw me look- then it started up again. Then he followed me to the sink to yell at me there & when I left the sink, he played with the cupboard & it sounded like he was bad talking me to the cupboard. I guess they are friends now.
I was looking at pictures from last Christmas & it kills me how fast this kid is growing up!! I love him :)

2 comments:

Momma Dianna said...

Cute...the purse thing that is! Get ready for a lot more fit throwing...it goes with the baby territory! Funny too how they make sure they are being watched in action!

kellibattraw said...

Fits, oh the joy. : )