I had alot of fun doing my first fondant cake. & it just so happens that I bought the big package of fondant & had another one to experiment with... so I gave it a second go yesterday!!!
I also treated myself to a little tool that even & prettily cuts out ribbons & straight lines for you. To put it mildly, the first cake looked like a 1st grader made it compared to this one... in my opinion. funny too... the first cake photographed extremely well so it looked alot better than in person.. & this cake looks better in person, oh well!!! I'm having fun learning!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
7 comments:
that is cuter then the first one! the last one was yummy!
love the polka dots and the curly cues... great job Julia!!!
I'm seriously way impressed!!!
oh my goodness! It's almost too pretty to eat.
you are amazing!!! Keep it up sista!
That's beautiful! If we still lived there you'd be giving me lessons.
That Cake Was yummy and Cute!
Post a Comment