Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life..

My sister has been here visiting since the end of last week. We've been busy!!!!!
We've had lots of family get togethers & fun. Unfortunately, Sam was teething during their entire stay. Those lucky Battraws!!!! Not really... Sam is not a great teether. Last Friday & Saturday his temperature was just under 103 & I couldn't tell if he was breaking a tooth or getting sick. Sunday gave us the answer... tooth q. I thought we were out of the woods... but the fussiness continued & finally this morning d & g showed up too. Sam is usually pretty happy & sleeps pretty decently through the night. But when he is teething, he won't eat much food, so he gets hungry in the middle of the night & then dosn't sleep well, so he wakes up alot & is fussy during the day. After his teeth broke through this morning he was Mr. happy... after we dropped the company off at the airport... figures.
I wish the Battraws lived in Arizona :( We miss them alot!!! Sam loves playing with kids. It was a little hard having Sam hang on his 2 year old cousin who wasn't used to having a shadow, but he did pretty nicely dealing with him.
Here are some random pictures from the past week...

Adam is really learning how to put thoughts together & communicate so it was fun hearing what he had to say. He would always tell us what Adam wanted or how Adam felt. Adam always wanted to go swimming at aunt Michelles. After excersising one day, we took the boys swimming. Sam LOVES the pool. Adam does too. He had a little toy he kept throwing into the pool for us to retrieve for him. He tried retrieving it himself once to find a swallowful of water. He was ok with us getting it for him from then on. Jocelyn was nice enough to take some pictures for us :)

here's Kelli & Adam
Sammy



Adam floating along



here is little Hryum, about 12 weeks old.

cousins... Grant, Adam, Rockwell & Sam



Uncle Phil playing superman with Adam



everyone visiting at Wendi's


Sam & Adam with Hyrum in the background. Sam looks a little frazzled... nice food all over his face!


Sam holding Adam's hand at target.

coolio Adam




Sammy in his bathtub glory. He LOVES the bathtub!!!!
We took the Battraws to the airport this morning. Sean did a little work this morning & I went to lunch with my sisters. When I got back Sean hadn't been feeling well & was lying down. I fell asleep with Sam for a little while & woke up to hearing Sean in the bathroom. He has the stomach flu. Yippee!!! The Battraws got out right at the perfect time! I feel so badly... Sean is just laying in pain in the other room. He's trying to stay away from Sam so he wont' get it... but I have a feeling it might be making its rounds around our house :(

1 comment:

aniston said...

you have a cute baby Julia