yesterday was my last day in the Young Womens organization... I was realeased :(
I have alot of mixed emotions. It will be nice to have my Tuesday nights back to myself, but I'm really gonna miss those girls!!! I've been with them for the past 3 years. I've seen them grow into beautiful young women & I've shared alot with them!! Last night I invited them all over for a cookie night to say goodbye . They all asked me why I was leaving, which made me feel good that they may actually miss me. It's honestly taken up so much of my mind & time... now what?


4 comments:
That is sad and happy. Now what? Who's in the new presidency? You did a wonderful job. I am sure those girls will miss you.
:( you're a good leader, I know the girls will miss you. I'm sure when I'm done in primary I'll have the same feelings.
I just got released after 5 years in Young Women's. It was sad at first, but I'm enjoying the change!
Congrats or I'm sorry? Hopefully you will have more time and not get called as Relief Society president next? he he
Post a Comment