Friday, August 21, 2009

Today...

I'm sorry.. but just look at that face!!!
Today was pretty good, despite the face that Sam had another fever last night & decided to wake up a good 2 or 3 times, I can't remember if it really was 3 cause I was so out of it. There better be a tooth accompanying all this!!!!!! & that stomach flu that was floating around transformed itself into a cold/fluish type thing for Sean & I dont' know if its sympathy pains, but my stomach hasn't been the same for a few days.... wierd. I just have no desire to eat ( & if you know me, you know how insanely bizarre that is) - & no, I'm not pregnant.
Sam really surprised us today by standing up in the middle of the room by himself, over & over again. Sean told me that Sam is really growing up, cause he was purposefully hiding from him & then playing peek-a-boo. I guess that really means your all grown up! Then a little later Sam stood himself up on the desk between the family room & kitchen & then in front of our very eyes just took off walking & got all the way to the stove in the kitchen before he fell!!!!!!! We were just laughing cause we couldn't believe it!!


I swear I love this boy more than I could ever say!!!!

so I finally went grocery shopping & since my stomach has been kind of wierd, all I want is fresh fruit. Wait a second.. maybe my stomach is turning into a healthy stomach! NO!!!! j/k :) Seriously though, Sean & I decided together that we want to eat alot more healthy, so we are working as a team now! Go healthy!




& I really never thought I'd have to buy this stuff until I was much much older.
however, my orthodontist says it is the best way to clean my new retainers, so I got some!
I will now end with a video that is trying to re-create Sam's amazing walking moment today, although it isn't even remotely as long :( Have a wonderful day!!!





2 comments:

Queenacres said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! I love the "frankenbaby" stage it is so cute. Sammy is really growing up fast!

kellibattraw said...

Yay- he's walking! His haircut is so cute!