Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sammy & Mommy

This has been the view I've had for the past few weeks...
this boy is literally hanging off of my leg!!!
He doesn't want me to leave the room & anytime I stand still he scales up my leg. I was doing dishes the other day & he crawled through my legs so he could stand in between me & the cupboard. Crazy kid!
I've been trying to get the house back in decent condition after the girls camp bomb went off. Here is Sam "helping " me.




So tomorrow my sister Kelli & her husband are coming to visit for a couple of weeks & we are super excited! Sam is so excited, in fact, that he just had to help me get the car seats ready for his cousins. He would not leave them alone!





Sammy is definietly becoming a little mammas boy. I'm starting to get worried about him being too spoiled & everyone hating us being around! Sean likes to give Sam what he wants & with a cute little face like he has, it's hard not to! Ok, seriously though, I don't think we're insanely spoiling him, it's just a pain to have a crying baby.




4 comments:

Kristi said...

I hear ya about the spoiling. Taylor still gets up in the middle of the night, but all we have to do is put her pacifier back in and she'll go back to sleep. Now is the point though when we are thinking about taking her pacifier away. So it's either crying baby or sleeping baby. It's a hard transition.

Brenay Family said...

Well it doesn't change much! Derrick is 3 1/2 and still hangs on my leg! But you've gotta love "mamma's boys"!

Jo Dee said...

When parenting its hard to weigh out sleep, quiet, peace with overspoiling!

Janet said...

Yup, it is spoiling, but all of you kids survived and you definitely ARE spoiled!! That is what love is all about!!